Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Intro Post

I've decided to separate my opinion blogging from my stock blogging. I'm not sure how frequent the posts will be here, but I can tell you they'll be well-researched and reasoned. I'm an advocate for truth and civilized intellectual discourse. I believe these are largely absent in America today, mainly due to the media and the politicians themselves, and that it is possible to disagree with someone without demonizing and hating the person.

A quick overview of my political orientation. I peg myself as a moderate and an independent because I don't believe either party has all the answers. I'm also a pragmatist first, then an idealist. We have major problems in the USA that require unity and a focus on solutions, not ideology. Sometimes, I side with the left, sometimes the right, sometimes both, and sometimes neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment